Wedding Photography on sale for weddings in 2021! Get into contact now for more info!
Taking photographs of people on locations during COVID-19 pandemic, in light of increased risk of virus infection.
Transmission of the virus in:
1. Person to person contact,
2. Person to object/material contact.
1. Member of the public or the client could be at risk of contracting COVID-19, putting them at serious risk of illness.
2. Photographer could be at risk of contracting COVID-19, being exposed in an environment out of his control.
Estimated risk level now - medium.
1. Photographer has referred closely to government guidance including but not exhaustively:
2. Photographer to maintain a high level of personal hygiene:
3. Photographer to daily clean of areas that are receiving high traffic usage or are frequent contact surfaces:
4. Photographer to avoid:
5. Photographer and Client to maintain social distancing according to government guidance.
6. Client to maintain personal responsibility for their own hygiene practices inline with government "stay alert" guidance:
Estimated risk level now - low.
Please note that although the photographer has put safeguards in place to minimize the risk of a client contracting COVID-19, it is not possible to eradicate the risk completely. Therefor the client takes responsibility for their own personal health and safety and must make a personal risk assessment in order to identify whether they deem the residual risk too high.
In this risk assessment the client should take into account their own individual vulnerabilities, including whether they're within one of the "at risk" categories as identified in government guidance.
Date of Assessment: 20/08/2020